How do I return an item?
All products come with 14 days Return Policy.
To return your goods you will need to contact supplier and notify of your intentions as well as the reasons. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt to obtain either a replacement, exchange or refund for the value of the order as you prefer. The items will be returned at the End Customer expense and the returning party takes responsibility for products to be packaged and returned in the good order.
In the unlikely event that you receive a product that is defective, has been damaged in transit, or is not the one you ordered then you can return it to us for exchange or a full refund within 14 days of receiving it. Under these circumstances, we will also refund you the cost incurred returning the item to us. If you are returning a product to us because it is incorrect, we will only refund your postage costs if the item is wrong through an error on our part and not if the product was wrongly ordered by yourself.
How to return an item?
- The item needs to be at its original packaging and with all booklets, guarantees and product tags if they are attached.
- To enable us to process your return more efficiently, we ask you to complete the return form, to explain whether you want an exchange or a refund. Please remember to include your order number on the form so that we can track your order on our system. If an item is returned without a return form, and we are able to trace your order on our system, we shall contact you to ascertain the reason for return. If we do not hear back from you within 14 days we reserve the right to either return the item to you or, if the item qualifies, process a refund minus a £20.00 administration fee.
- Returns should be sent via an insured and traceable method, such as Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery, as we cannot be held liable for any items which go missing in the post and do not reach us. If you use Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery, then you can check to see if we have received your parcel on the Royal Mail website’s track and trace’ facility. If a parcel does go missing and never reaches us, it is your responsibility to claim for the item from Royal Mail or the courier used.
To return an item, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your account
- Select the item you would like to return and the reasons
- Complete the returns form on the back of your invoice with the desired action and include it in your parcel
- Secure the parcel in the best possible way
- Take your parcel to the currier
- Once you have dropped your parcel off, you will be given a receipt as proof of postage and a code to track your return